Are you looking for a Welding Engineer to be responsible for managing welding projects and supervising the welding team? The Welding Engineer will provide consulting services, coordinating multiple projects, and overseeing the welding procedure.
Our Welding Engineer candidates are computer literate, possess an understanding of mechanical and structural components, and possess good team working skills. Ultimately, your Welding Engineer candidate should have superior proficiency in welding, good organizational skills, and possess a safety-orientated mindset.
Welding Engineer Responsibilities:
· Leading welding projects.
· Analyzing engineering designs for welding requirements.
· Overseeing a team of Welders.
· Reviewing welding procedures, processes, and documentation.
· Managing welding procedure qualifications and generating welding procedures to help the manufacturing and welding teams.
· Conducting failure analyses and cause analyses on welding issues.
Looking to Hire a qualified professional experienced a Welding Engineer considers working with the Sivo Recruitment Agency or Are you a job seeker looking for employment, due to unemployment, underemployment, discontent with a current position, or a desire for a better position give us a call or email today.
Real estate | Recruitment Agency |Cleaning Service
167 Bram Fischer Drive Randburg OFFICE 217 A ORIENTAL PLAZA BUILDING, Johannesburg, Gauteng 2194 ZA
Press CTRL + D to bookmark this page | Copyright © 2019 Sivoline Agency - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Sivo Agency Group