Sivoline property Management Group was founded by the CEO, Thelma Ckto, Ivan Sebu in 2016, Sivo
Sivoline Estate Management is a team-based organization and prides itself in building and developing strong, motivated, productive, but above all, engaged colleagues. With a number of options available to vacation rental owners, choosing a property management company can be a challenge.
Homeowners have to consider each company’s unique style, reputation, and specialty to ensure they’re making the best decision for their property.
Considering your property management options, ask yourself this:
- Are you prepared to settle for partial management of your home?
- Do you want to experience the peace of mind a full-service property manager can provide that you are receiving the most from your investment?
Sivo Property Management Package includes all of the above as well as the following:
- Property management Rental process
- real estate and property management requirements
- Managing tenant disputes
- find a tenant
- Drawing up the tenancy agreement
- rent collection
- arranging check-in of the tenant at the start of the tenancy
- Re-marketing and management of vacant property
- Tenancy contact registration with relevant authorities
- Quarterly Report
- Banking post-dated cheques
- Managing check out process
- Dedicated property Supervisor
- Arranging repairs and maintenance
- Guaranteed rental income
- Management of claims
- Monthly administration:
- Monthly invoicing
- Rental collection and chasing late payments
- Utilities collection and payment
- Retention of the tenant’s deposit in our trust account
- Rates and levies payment
- Tenant Management:
- Managing tenant queries on a day-to-day basis
- Resolving repairs and maintenance issues
- Incoming, 6 month and outgoing inspections
Sivo Agency provides wide-ranging services that are designed to cater to all end-to-end real estate and property management requirements.
Sivoline Management Package fee: 5% finder’s fee (excluding VAT) plus 10% management fee (excluding VAT).